Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Insanity

I announced last night on my figment page that audio chapters of The Hearthsinger will be up next week--I'm going to guess on Tuesday or Wednesday. As they are recordings of a point in the middle of the book, it's also a sneak peek of sorts. I'll give more details on this whole wonderful process as soon as I have a moment to breathe. For now, some pictures of what my workspace currently looks like...

Script papers scattered.....everywhere....
Editing, editing....with my dinner in the corner.
A closer look at marking speech patterns, etc., for the Narrator.

My classy attempt at showing more speech patterns/notes/markings with my oh-so-clear iPod camera (regular camera's battery is dead), allowing my shadow to loom ominously and clash somewhat with the smiley face floating above the third line.

1 comment:

  1. Woooow, this is so cool! I love seeing the photos of your process - and getting to read a bit more of The Hearthsinger along the way. I'm sure you're very busy with getting this big project off the ground, but I'm very excited about it! I think it's going to be awesome :D

    ReplyDelete